Please read this notice before applying through Tibet Bureau, Geneva
Procedure / Requirements
- Printout Onlinefilled India visa application and sign both the page. For children, form should be sign either by mother or father.
- To fill online visa application click here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/info1.jsp
- Choose “Tibet”as nationality and type of visa: Tourist VISA
- Two recent and identical passport photo size 2 inch X 2 inchin white background. (5 cmX5cm) or American passport size. Read carefully the photo specification on http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
- Letter from your Tsogchung Thumi of Chatrel contribution
- Child below 18 years travelling with single parent (mother/father) should produce letter of authorization from either of parent.
For example, a child travelling to India with mother then father should give no objection/ authorization letter on his travel document copy that his child can travel with mother to India
- Passport (Travel Document) in original (at least 6 month validity)
- Photocopy of your Swiss B / C / F Residence Permit (at least 3 months validity). If the residence permit is less than 3 months validity then individual has to produce letter from the concerned office stating that your residence permit will be renew.
- Self-addressed and stamped return envelope (CHF 6.30 / CHF 7.00 for more than applicant in one envelope)
- Make your visa fee of CHF 193.05 payment in favour of; VF Services (UK) Ltd., 70 Rue de Lausanne, 1202 Geneva. For IC holder, CHF 16.05 as service charge, w.e.f 01.09.2017, And send us of fee receipt in original.
Account No. 60-433764-4 at the Swiss Post office outlet.
- The visa processing time will take 45 days.
- Send your all documents (form, photos, fee receipt, travel document, Tsogchung letter, ausweis copy) to below address in registered post:
The Tibet Bureau
Place de la Navigation 10
Phone +41 22 738 79 40
- Visit http://in.vfsglobal.ch/geneva/tourist_visa.htmlfor further information if necessary
- Protected Area permit (PAP) to visit Tibetan settlements in India. Please contact direct to Bureau of H. H. the Dalai Lama, New Delhi, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Indian Consulate in Geneva may issue visa for 90 days but individual has allowed to stay in India for maximum 30 day(s) only according to new visa rules of Indian government.
For PAP application please visit this website