Please read this notice before applying through Tibet Bureau, Geneva
Procedure / Requirements
- Printout Onlinefilled India visa application and sign both the page. For children, form should be sign either by mother or father.
- To fill online visa application click here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/info1.jsp
- Choose “Tibet”as nationality and type of visa: Tourist VISA
- Two recent and identical passport photo size 2 inch X 2 inchin white background. (5 cmX5cm) or American passport size. Read carefully the photo specification on http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
- Letter from your Tsogchung Thumi of Chatrel contribution
- Child below 18 years travelling with single parent (mother/father) should produce letter of authorization from either of parent.
For example, a child travelling to India with mother then father should give no objection/ authorization letter on his travel document copy that his child can travel with mother to India
- Passport (Travel Document) in original (at least 6 month validity)
- Photocopy of your Swiss B / C / F Residence Permit (at least 3 months validity). If the residence permit is less than 3 months validity then individual has to produce letter from the concerned office stating that your residence permit will be renew.
- Self-addressed and stamped return envelope (CHF 6.30 / CHF 7.00 for more than applicant in one envelope)
- Make your visa fee of CHF 193.05 payment in favour of; VF Services (UK) Ltd., 70 Rue de Lausanne, 1202 Geneva. For IC holder, CHF 16.05 as service charge, w.e.f 01.09.2017, And send us of fee receipt in original.
Account No. 60-433764-4 at the Swiss Post office outlet.
- The visa processing time will take 45 days.
- Send your all documents (form, photos, fee receipt, travel document, Tsogchung letter, ausweis copy) to below address in registered post:
The Tibet Bureau
Place de la Navigation 10
Phone +41 22 738 79 40
- Visit http://in.vfsglobal.ch/geneva/tourist_visa.htmlfor further information if necessary
- Protected Area permit (PAP) to visit Tibetan settlements in India. Please contact direct to Bureau of H. H. the Dalai Lama, New Delhi, email@example.com
For PAP application please visit this website