Please read this notice before applying through Tibet Bureau, Geneva
Procedure / Requirements
- Printout Onlinefilled India visa application and sign both the page. For children, form should be sign either by mother or father.
- To fill online visa application click here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/info1.jsp
- Choose “Tibet”as nationality and type of visa: Tourist VISA
- Two recent and identical passport photo size 2 inch X 2 inchin white background. (5 cmX5cm) or American passport size. Read carefully the photo specification on http://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa/
- Recommendation Letter from respective Tsogchung Thumi upto dated contribution of Dhanglang Chatrel etc.
- Child below 18 years travelling with single parent (mother/father) should produce letter of authorization from either of parent. (For example, a child travelling to India with mother then father should give no objection/ authorization letter on his travel document copy that his child can travel with mother to India)
- Passport (Travel Document) in original (at least 6 month validity with clear day, month and year of Birth)
- Photocopy of your Swiss B / C / F Residence Permit (at least 3 months validity). If the residence permit is less than 3 months validity then individual has to produce letter from the concerned office stating that your residence permit will be renew.
- Self-addressed and stamped return envelope (CHF 6.30 / CHF 7.00 for more than applicant in one envelope)
- Make your visa fee in favour of; Account No. 60-433764-4, IBAN: CH89 0900 0000 6043 3764 4, VF Services (UK) Ltd., London, Swiss Branch, Bern (India Visa) at the Swiss Post Office outlet. w.e.f 01-09-2017 Fees are as follows: You need to send original receipt for Fee payment.
- For Swiss Travel Document (Reiseausweis) & All Passports, Tourist Visa Fee is CHF 193.32
- For Indian Identity Certificate (IC holder) Entry Visa Service Charges is CHF 16.32
- Indian Consulate in Geneva may issue visa for 90 days with the special endorsement to allow an individual to stay 30 day(s) only in India w.e.f from 10.06.2018 as instruction from Consulate General in Geneva.
- The visa processing time will take 45 days.
- Send your all documents (form, photos, fee receipt, travel document, Tsogchung letter, ausweis copy) to below address in registered post: The Tibet Bureau
The Tibet Bureau
Place de la Navigation 10
Phone +41 22 738 79 40
- Visit http://in.vfsglobal.ch/geneva/tourist_visa.htmlfor further information if necessary
- Protected Area permit (PAP) to visit Tibetan settlements in India. Please contact direct to Bureau of H. H. the Dalai Lama, New Delhi, firstname.lastname@example.org, For PAP application please visit this website : http://tibetbureau.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/ 05/papform.pdf