Please read this notice before applying through Tibet Bureau, Geneva
Procedure / Requirements
- Printout Onlinefilled India visa application and sign both the page. For children, form should be sign either by mother or father.
- To fill online visa application click here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa Kindly note that it is mandatory to upload passport size photo in the online visa form.
- Choose “Tibet”as nationality and type of visa: Tourist VISA
- Two recent and identical passport photo size 2 inch X 2 inchin white background. (5 cmX5cm) or American passport size. Read carefully the photo specification.
- Recommendation Letter from respective Tsogchung Thumi upto dated contribution of Dhanglang Chatrel etc.
- Child below 18 years travelling with single parent (mother/father) should produce letter of authorization from either of parent. (For example, a child travelling to India with mother then father should give no objection/ authorization letter on his travel document copy that his child can travel with mother to India)
- Passport (Travel Document) in original (at least 6 month validity from date of Journey with clear day, month & year of Birth)
- Photocopy of your Swiss B / C / F Residence Permit (at least 3 months validity from date of Journey). If the residence permit is less than 3 months validity, an individual needs to produce letter from the concerned office stating that your residence permit will be renewed.
- Self-addressed and stamped return envelope (CHF 6.30 / CHF 7.00 for more than applicant in one envelope)
- Visa fee for each applicant should be deposited as follow:
–CHF 96 to the Permanent Mission of India in Geneva, 9 Rue du Valais, Geneva 1202-UBS bank Account number 0240-401506.03D IBAN: CH16 0024 0240 401 506 03D and
-CHF 4.50 to the Permanent Mission of India in Geneva, 9 Rue du Valais, Geneva 1202 for the Consular Surcharge, UBS Account number 240-401506.01N IBAN NO CH050024024040150601N.
The visa application processing will take 45 days.
- Send your all documents (form, two passport size photos, visa payment receipt, green book payment receipt, original travel document, Tsogchung letter, 2 copies of ausweis and 2 Copies of travel document) to the address indicated below via registered post:
The Tibet Bureau
Place de la Navigation 10
Phone +41 22 738 79 40
- Protected Area permit (PAP) to visit Tibetan settlements in India. Please contact direct to Bureau of H. H. the Dalai Lama, New Delhi, [email protected], For PAP application please visit this website : http://tibetbureau.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/ 05/papform.pdf