Please read this notice before applying through Tibet Bureau, Geneva
Procedure / Requirements
- Printout Onlinefilled India visa application and sign both the page. For children, form should be sign either by mother or father.
- To fill online visa application click here: https://indianvisaonline.gov.in/visa
- Choose “Tibet”as nationality and type of visa: Tourist VISA
- Two recent and identical passport photo size 2 inch X 2 inchin white background. (5 cmX5cm) or American passport size. Read carefully the photo specification.
- Recommendation Letter from respective Tsogchung Thumi upto dated contribution of Dhanglang Chatrel etc.
- Child below 18 years travelling with single parent (mother/father) should produce letter of authorization from either of parent. (For example, a child travelling to India with mother then father should give no objection/ authorization letter on his travel document copy that his child can travel with mother to India)
- Passport (Travel Document) in original (at least 6 month validity from date of Journey with clear day, month & year of Birth)
- Photocopy of your Swiss B / C / F Residence Permit (at least 3 months validity from date of Journey). If the residence permit is less than 3 months validity then individual has to produce letter from the concerned office stating that your residence permit will be renew.
- Self-addressed and stamped return envelope (CHF 6.30 / CHF 7.00 for more than applicant in one envelope)
- Payment of Visa Fees details will be available soon after resumption of tourist visa service from Indian Embassy.
- The visa processing time will take 45 days.
- Send your all documents (form, photos, fee receipt, travel document, Tsogchung letter, ausweis copy) to below address in registered post: The Tibet Bureau
The Tibet Bureau
Place de la Navigation 10
Phone +41 22 738 79 40
- Visit http://in.vfsglobal.ch/geneva/tourist_visa.htmlfor further information if necessary
- Protected Area permit (PAP) to visit Tibetan settlements in India. Please contact direct to Bureau of H. H. the Dalai Lama, New Delhi, [email protected], For PAP application please visit this website : http://tibetbureau.in/wp-content/uploads/2014/ 05/papform.pdf